Author Topic: Dennis Mckenna in - "The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss" - RELEASE DETAILS  (Read 13445 times)

Offline Schwann

• Schwann_Cybershaman
  • Administrator
  • Take me to your leader...
    • Discreet conversations with madness. Disclaimers apply.

'The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss', the book which will illuminate Dennis's side of the Mckenna ethos, will be
available for purchase as an ebook from this site shortly.
This email just in from Dennis refers;
Date: 28th October
ETA?  Within 3 days.  We found a glitch in the ebook that has to be fixed. Not a huge one, but an important one. Once the ebook is finalized, the publishing company has to post it and then turn the keys over to me. I've asked them to post it but I decide
when to 'open' it, so we have some control over that. Today Mitch and I will sit down and decide which sites to upload the video
and copy to; yours is, of course, at the top of the list (well, OK, close to the top of the list; Mitch's is first cause he's doing the
dirty deed). Now my technical expertise comes to an end. I think Mitch posts it somewhere so you can embed it in your site; or
gives you code to do that.
Dennis
http://www.brotherhoodofthescreamingabyss.com/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 03:52:45 PM by Schwann »

Offline valisopticus

• Global Moderator
  • Voyager
  • Cybernaut
wooooo!!! \ ;D /

Offline valisopticus

• Global Moderator
  • Voyager
  • Cybernaut
i hope they got that glitch worked out! I'm so stoked for this and the upcoming omnibus vids!

Offline Schwann

• Schwann_Cybershaman
  • Administrator
  • Take me to your leader...
    • Discreet conversations with madness. Disclaimers apply.
Just heard from Dennis in Cairns, Australia from his cell..he says the food is good, but they have very little bandwidth, but he isn't
complaining:) He said nothing about the glitch so I'm presuming it's gone...I'm looking forward to reading it too...

+-Disqus

comments powered by Disqus