Author Topic: OmniBus dissed by Evolver review - have your say here!  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Schwann

• Schwann_Cybershaman
  • Administrator
  • Take me to your leader...
    • Discreet conversations with madness. Disclaimers apply.
OmniBus dissed by Evolver review - have your say here!
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »

Offline awwwsnap

• Traveler
  • Cybernaut
Re: OmniBus dissed by Evolver review - have your say here!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »
My view is that the Omnibus presents many ideas over 12 months, much like McKenna had presented many ideas in one hour and a half lecture.  In my opinion, the Omnibus is quite an interesting series, and is very well put together(so far).  Some of the ideas presented are really out there, but that's who Terence was.  That's what he did.  He presented very peculiar ideas, and seemed to make them make sense.

+1 for Omnibus, can't wait for #11.  Keep on pondering the improbable!

Offline Cybershaman

• Disambiguator
  • Administrator
  • I Like to tinker
    • The Cybershaman Tribe
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 03:02:04 PM »
The review is devoid of depth.
Nobody is re-stitching Terence. Timewave is a natural topic in a McKenna compilation. The producers did a great job. You are reviewing something else, "Your own superficial take". I have to point out the irony of this review written on a site that looks like a "retro" astrology ad for tarot.com.

It's a petty rant fueled by who knows what? but not a rational comment on TMOM2012. Shame on you. You are one swell headed wannabe intellectual throwing stones from a glass house. Who made you the world's foremost authority on surrealism. You mention failed attempts by neophytes! That is exactly what your review is, unless it's just plain envy.
Don't follow leaders, and watch your pawkin meters - Zimmerman

Offline valisopticus

• Global Moderator
  • Voyager
  • Cybernaut
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »
The review is devoid of depth.
Nobody is re-stitching Terence. Timewave is a natural topic in a McKenna compilation. The producers did a great job. You are reviewing something else, "Your own superficial take". I have to point out the irony of this review written on a site that looks like a "retro" astrology ad for tarot.com.

It's a petty rant fueled by who knows what? but not a rational comment on TMOM2012. Shame on you. You are one swell headed wannabe intellectual throwing stones from a glass house. Who made you the world's foremost authority on surrealism. You mention failed attempts by neophytes! That is exactly what your review is, unless it's just plain envy.

^

That basically sums up my feelings on it

+-Disqus

comments powered by Disqus