Author Topic: Time Wave Nearly Zero  (Read 13584 times)

Schwann, Schwann_Cybershaman

Time Wave Nearly Zero
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:31:37 AM »
Time Wave Nearly Zero

It was recently reported in the American Journal of Primatology that a monkey species, once believed to have been extinct, was recently spotted in the Indonesian jungle by a camera trap. Scientists were 'surprised', not only because it was extinct, but because the 'Miller?s grizzled langur' was 'captured' well outside the areas it was once known to roam. This all happened on the Eastern tip of Borneo Island. Another re-emergence of a formerly extinct species, no less than Darwin's tortoise, has been discovered on The Galapagos Islands, a far flung landmass off the West coast of Chile.   Although it may seem surprising that an "extinct" animal can be found, new data confirms that species are still being discovered, even amongst primates. Since 1990, scientists have run into 93 previously unknown species of primates, more than half from Madagascar.
            Think Sumer, Ur, Caldea, Egypt, Greece and Rome and know we're next on the list, unless the radiation gets to us first because across the Northern hemisphere the toxic zone is spreading. I'm about as far South as you can get, living in Cape Town, South Africa, but it still gives me chills thinking about Fukushima. Eventually, there will be nowhere to run.
            Back to the future?
            With Darwin's tortoises reappearing, alongside reports of 'time-control' laboratories, where experiments of dubious nature are doubtlessly taking place, it's only a matter of time before Neanderthals move in next door. Do things ever get weird enough for you?
            I listened to Webbot's Clif High on
Red Ice Radio on YouTube
and wondered whether meditation is going to be enough. According to Clif, something will break on 10th June, probably reactor 4 of Fukushima, or another 'man-made' tsunami.
            Man-made tsunami?
            He didn't say, but he I know he is concerned that the increasingly radiated North will become partly uninhabitable within our lifetime because his personal geiger counter, get one here on EBAY folks, shows a huge increase in radiation at his undisclosed location, somewhere on the West coast of Canada or America. Of course we all thought that an atmosphere-sweep by friendly aliens was a good plot, but Clif thinks big and envisages time-bubbles, like Russian dolls, wrapping the Fukushima reactors for all of eternity.
            R.I.P. Ray Bradbury.
            No worries mate, time control is with us because Dr.David Lewis Anderson, chief whistleblower of the time controlling scientists has reassuringly reappeared after an eight year 'break', when not even Clif High's bots could find him. Bump up to third generation timewarp-field-generators  and grok that they're talking about being able to effect a 300% change in time, forwards or backwards. Dr. Anderson went dark for eight years, supposedly because of a parting between himself and 'the military'.
            Who else?
            Meantime, why not join the Cybershaman Tribe, because programmer Ernie Vega is embedding signatures in solid state matter, so hang on to your head because new states of mind are being coded, and not a moment too soon.
            Excuse me, my time-control generator is spinning.
            Schwann Cybershaman
            8th June 2012

Source: Time Wave Nearly Zero

+-Disqus

comments powered by Disqus