Recent Posts

Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next
TMOM2012 / Re: OmniBus dissed by Evolver review - have your say here!
« Last post by awwwsnap on November 15, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »
My view is that the Omnibus presents many ideas over 12 months, much like McKenna had presented many ideas in one hour and a half lecture.  In my opinion, the Omnibus is quite an interesting series, and is very well put together(so far).  Some of the ideas presented are really out there, but that's who Terence was.  That's what he did.  He presented very peculiar ideas, and seemed to make them make sense.

+1 for Omnibus, can't wait for #11.  Keep on pondering the improbable!
TMOM2012 / OmniBus dissed by Evolver review - have your say here!
« Last post by Schwann on November 14, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
TMOM2012 / Part 4 - History lesson for atheists..
« Last post by Schwann on November 14, 2012, 05:22:42 PM »
Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss / Update: E-book out friday
« Last post by valisopticus on November 14, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »
http://www.brotherhoodofthescreamingabyss.com/

Also check out the video on that site of Dennis reading a part of the book.
Earth changes / Re: Heliopolis
« Last post by awwwsnap on November 14, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
I have recently come in contact with a few people that are into the "Merkaba meditation".  They tell me they have so-called visions, and mentioned that sometime soon power would be knocked out in many places all over the world.  They also said they believed it was a large solar flare that was going to be the cause of this.

They also said that the Earth is pregnant, and that once it "gives birth" many people will begin "disappearing" to live in this new "Earth".  Quite an interesting statement I thought.  They seemed to compare it to the old stories of biblical rapture.  Have you personally heard any of this stuff popping up?  I found it quite odd that multiple people are having relatively the same visions given that they do not know each other.
TMOM2012 / Honor the Code - Keep the Faith! Part 6/12
« Last post by Schwann on November 10, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »

For me, this episode is always an emotional view. Basically I crack up every time I hear the signal. I think it's got something to
do with one of Craig's weird, alien broadcasting effects amplified by Ernie's Structured Silence codec. Find out more about
Structured Silence on the orange menu above. In addition the ShuttlePop site will allow you to hear any sound off any enclosed
website using the Structured Silence codec.

But the question is, can you hear the signal?
TMOM2012 / Re: Totality Symbol - 8/12
« Last post by Schwann on November 10, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
I go from thinking nothing will happen to hoping the Annunaki will pitch up on the 21st - but time will tell!
Oracles of Spacedust / Re: megalize larijuana
« Last post by Schwann on November 08, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
State of the nation?
Oracles of Spacedust / Re: megalize larijuana
« Last post by valisopticus on November 07, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »
washington and colorado just legalized cannabis 8)
Oracles of Spacedust / megalize larijuana
« Last post by valisopticus on November 06, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »

Tonight Washington, Colorado, and Oregon vote on full legalization! Massachusetts, Arkansas, and Montana vote on medicinal!

Forget the turd sandwich vs. giant douche   ;D

Live feed on NORML now: http://blog.norml.org/2012/11/06/norml-election-night-2012-live/

Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next