Recent Posts

Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Next
TMOM2012 / Re: volcano ufo coinky dink
« Last post by cognition on November 02, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
spot the pixelation around the object, tho they try to explain it away...i saw a video of a UFO launching from Jerusalem that was more
convincing...last night I was talking to my brother in NY and on TV there was a movie called 2012 - Ice Age where NY gets wasted by a
giant glacier...meantime, in NY, below 47th street, it's been like zombie apocalypse since Monday..
TMOM2012 / volcano ufo coinky dink
« Last post by valisopticus on November 02, 2012, 02:32:14 AM »
Many syncs abound the past few daze. One i noticed just after i saw this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/ufo-mexico-volcano_n_2057861.html

looks like a fishy film.. But regardless..its funny that the picture on the main page of this site, the one in the preview of part 11 "Aeriel Phenomena?", also shows a ufo over an active volcano  ;D
Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss / Re: Where is Dennis Mckenna?
« Last post by cognition on November 01, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
Dennis is currently in Cairns, at EntheonGaia - http://www.entheo.net/newsletter/entheongaia_2_5_november_cairns_north_qld

I've just received some pictures from yesterday from Dennis and Mitch. See below.
Just heard from Dennis in Cairns, Australia from his cell..he says the food is good, but they have very little bandwidth, but he isn't
complaining:) He said nothing about the glitch so I'm presuming it's gone...I'm looking forward to reading it too...
i hope they got that glitch worked out! I'm so stoked for this and the upcoming omnibus vids!

Earth changes / Re: New York - The perfect storm - Now showing!
« Last post by cognition on October 29, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »
We've had to remove this feed as it's been disruptive to our news banners..but we're working on a system that won't pipe live
microphone noises into your heads...sorry!
Earth changes / New York - The perfect storm - Now showing!
« Last post by cognition on October 29, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »

Just got off the phone with my brother in NY. 12M people all locked up at home, bridges deserted with lights flashing at no traffic.
Time Square deserted.
Featured / Dennis Mckenna returns to La Chorrera in the Headspace time-machine!
« Last post by Schwann on October 28, 2012, 11:50:39 AM »
It was a creepy afternoon on the Costa Del Sol when Dennis read these words to me from the La Chorrera diary you see on his lap; "March forth humanity to greet a new dawn as you slid and squat and crawled and walked down the spiral chains of evolutionary metamorphosis to your final awakening, for THIS is the day when you will sleep no more", I thought I heard him say, but the room had closed in and I couldn't be sure of anything, except that he was Dennis Mckenna.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Next